- Boulder Creek Fire Protection District Fire Codes
- Boulder Creek Fire Protection District Fee Schedule
Santa Cruz County Standards
- 5000: Index of FPO Standards
- FPO-000: Guide for Adopting Standards
- FPO-001 Fire Sprinkler Contractors List
- FPO-002 Underground Contractors List
- FPO-003 Cannabis Guidelines
- FPO-004 Weed Abatement Contractors List
- FPO-005 13-D Systems on Public Water Supply
- FPO-006 13-D Systems on Private Water Supply
- FPO-008 Bridge Limit Sign
- FPO-009 Residential CNG Refueling Appliances
- FPO-010 Large Family Day Cares (9-14 kids)
- FPO-011 Festival Booths & Tents
- FPO-012 Maximum Grade & Vertical Clearance
- FPO-013 Turnouts (outside urban service line)
- FPO-014 Roadbed Construction
- FPO-015 Turnarounds (outside urban service line)
- FPO-016 Address Standards
- FPO-016A: Sign Requirements
- FPO-017 Fire Hydrant Markings
- Permit Application
- Construction Plans
For over 40 Years, Knox has led the industry in providing secure and safe access for first responders. With Knox Rapid Access Solutions, there’s no more forced entries or waiting for property owners to unlock doors in the middle of the night.
Designed with simplicity in mind, Knox Rapid Access Solutions use one master key to unlock Knox products in your jurisdiction for immediate access to:
- Fire Protection Systems
The Boulder Creek Fire Department has a page on the Knox Box website with information on available products and systems: Knox Products for Boulder Creek
How safe is your home from Wildland fires? For information on how to protect your home see the Living with Fire in Santa Cruz County booklet.
Defensible space inspections look at several different aspects of a home owners property. To see what we look for in an inspection see the LE100 form below.
Inspections available by appointment if you have further questions regarding defensible space. Contact the District office for an appointment.
Fire Resistant Plant Lists
Visit the links below for information on fire resistive plants: